The Brand Trust Report
|Publisher||Trust Research Advisory|
|Annual (2013 Edition published in January 2013)|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|Pages||187 (2013 Edition)|
|ISBN||978-81-920823-4-9 (2013 Edition)|
The Brand Trust Report, India Study is an annual study by N. Chandramouli based on a primary research conducted across Indian cities based on a proprietary 61-attribute "Trust Matrix". The research studies trust attitudes and preferences of brand influencers and also lists the most trusted brands in India. The research report is available in hardcase.
The Brand Trust Report, India Study - 2013 (ISBN 978-81-920823-4-9) was a result of a research conducted across 2505 influencers from 16 Indian cities generating 3 million datapoints. The Brand Trust Report - 2013 lists 1100 Most Trusted brands  from 211 categories  from among the 19000 unique brands generated in the study. Nokia was ranked as India's most trusted brand for the third consecutive year. Anna Hazare ranked as India's most trusted personality and Kiran Bedi as the most trusted female personality.
The Brand Trust Report, India Study - 2012 (ISBN 978-81-920823-1-8) was conducted in 15 cities with 2718 influencer-respondents and the report generated 17000 unique brands. The Brand Trust Report - 2012 listed India's 1000 Most Trusted Brands and Nokia was ranked India's most trusted brand in 2012 followed by Tata ranked 2nd and LG ranked 3rd.
The Brand Trust Report, India Study, 2011 (ISBN 978-81-920823-0-1) researched 2310 influencer-respondents and generated 10,00,000 datapoints and 16,000 unique brands from over 10,000 hours of fieldwork conducted in nine cities. Of the 300 Most Trusted brands  listed in the report, Nokia was India's Most Trusted Brand. The other brands in the top 10 were Tata, Sony, LG, Samsung, Reliance, Maruti Suzuki, Life Insurance Corporation, Airtel and Titan.
- Decoding Communication - Another book by N. Chandramouli
- "The Cusp Of Change". Businessworld.in. 2012-06-21. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Trust Research Advisory". Trustadvisory.info. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "ALL INDIA BRAND TRUST RANKING 2013 (TOP 1100 BRANDS)". Trustadvisory.info. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Categories List 2013". Trustadvisory.info. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Nokia still India's most trusted brand: Report - Business Today - Business News". Businesstoday.intoday.in. 2013-02-01. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "has been listed". Hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Nokia most trusted brand in India, Tendulkar ahead of Mahatma".
- New Delhi, Jan 19 (PTI) (2011-01-19). "Nokia most trusted brand in India, Tendulkar ahead of Mahatma". Deccanherald.com. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "ALL INDIA BRAND TRUST RANKING (TOP 100 BRANDS)". Trustadvisory.info. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "India's most trusted brands - Rediff.com Business". Rediff.com. 2011-01-20. Retrieved 2013-08-27.