|Services||Consulting and expert testimony|
The Brattle Group provides consulting services and expert testimony in economics, finance, and regulation to corporations, law firms, and public agencies. It hires internationally recognized experts, and has had strong partnerships with leading academics and highly credentialed industry specialists around the world.
Antitrust/Competition; Commercial Damages; Environmental Litigation and Regulation; Forensic Economics; Intellectual Property; International Arbitration; International Trade; Product Liability; Regulatory Finance and Accounting; Risk Management; Securities; Tax; Utility Regulatory Policy and Ratemaking; Valuation
Brattle Prize in corporate finance
The company presents the prestigious Brattle Prize each year at the American Finance Association's annual meeting. It is awarded for outstanding papers on corporate finance, published in the Journal of Finance.
The Brattle Group and its consultants have been recognized by the following:
- International Who’s Who of Competition Lawyers & Economists
- Global Competition Review Economics 20
- Vault Ranking's "50 Best Consulting Firms to Work For"
- "About Brattle - The Brattle Group". The Brattle Group. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- Harvey, Cam (2007-03-13). "Journal of Finance Editor's Report". American Finance Association. Retrieved 2007-09-10.
- "Robert Reynolds - The Brattle Group - The Latest Legal News, Research and Legal Profiles - Who's Who Legal". Whoswholegal.com. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- "The Economics 20 - Competition News, Features and Reviews - GCR". Global Competition Review. 2012-01-25. Retrieved 2013-10-05.
- [dead link]
- "George S. Oldfield". The Brattle Group: George S. Oldfield. The Brattle Group. 2010. Retrieved 2014-01-08.