The Butcher Boy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Butcher Boy may refer to:
- The Butcher Boy (novel), 1992 novel by Patrick McCabe
- The Butcher Boy (1997 film), film adaptation of the novel by Neil Jordan
- The Butcher Boy (1917 film), debut film of Buster Keaton
- The Butcher Boy (soundtrack), composed by Elliot Goldenthal
- Butcher Boy (band), an indie pop band from Glasgow, Scotland
- "The Butcher Boy", a song by Lambchop from the album Nixon
- The Butcher Boy (folk song), an American folk song derived from English balladry
- A character in the novel The BFG
- The Butcher Boy (cartoon), a 1932 Walter Lantz cartoon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.