The CEO Show with Robert Reiss
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
The CEO Show with Robert Reiss is a national US 19-minute interview format radio program in which Robert Reiss interviews Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of companies. The purpose of the show is to share business practices.
The program was first shown in Greenwich, Connecticut from WGCH AM radio in April 2007, and expanded to a national format in September of the same year. The CEO Show is broadcast nationally out of 40 cities including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, the New York Metropolitan area, Las Vegas and, San Diego BTRN and LTRN networks (Business Talk Radio Network and Lifestyle Talk Radio Network). Interview podcasts are available online at The CEO Show Online website.
In March 2011, The CEO Show expanded to The CEO Show Minute, a 1 minute 30 second 'best of' show transmitted over 3000 times a week. The CEO Show is expanded in Reiss' monthly column with Forbes.com. The CEO Show also publishes The CEO Forum, a quarterly magazine with ten CEO interviews per quarter. Reiss also produces The CEO TV Showin a pan-Internet/mobile telephone format, where Reiss interviews the CEOs considered most innovative.
Reiss is chairman of The Conference Board's Senior Marketing Executive Conference, which was ranked fourth C-Suite venue globally in Weber Shandwick's annual evaluation for 2009.
Executives interviewed on The CEO Show include:
- Business services
- Simon F. Cooper, President, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
- David Neeleman, Founder and CEO, Jet Blue
- Publishing and media
- Cathie Black, President, Hearst Magazines
- Tim & Nina Zagat, Co-Founders & Co-Chairs, Zagat Survey
- Consumer products and services
- William P. Lauder, CEO, The Estee Lauder Companies
- Leon Gorman, Chairman & 33-Year President, L.L. Bean
- Music and entertainment
- Reynold Levy, President, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Gary Loveman, CEO, Harrah's Entertainment
- David A. Williams, CEO, Make a Wish Foundation
- Edward T. Reilly, CEO, American Management Association
- Kip Tindell, Chairman and CEO, The Container Store
- W. Howard Lester, 22-Year CEO and Chairman, Williams-Sonoma
- ""The CEO Show with Robert Reiss" Radio Show: Interview dates"  Retrieved on 2008-09-29
- "Messages" Greenwich Time, September 2, 2007, Page E-1
- ""The CEO Show with Robert Reiss" Radio Show: Interviews list"  Retrieved on 2008-09-29.
- Gifford Jr., Don (1998). "Corporate communications: Hold the Details", Harvard Business Review, 76(2): Pages 13,16
- http://wwww.reissource.com/About.html%7CRobert Reiss background
- ""The CEO Show with Robert Reiss" Radio Show guests interviewed"  Retrieved on 2008-09-30.