The Cambridge Edition of the Letters of Ernest Hemingway
The Cambridge Edition of the Letters of Ernest Hemingway is an ongoing scholarly multi-volume publication of the letters of Ernest Hemingway undertaken by the Cambridge University Press. Out of the projected 16 volumes, the first volume, covering years from 1907 to 1922, was published in 2011. The project, when completed, will collect every extant Hemingway letter, numbering over 6,000, and is being edited by Sandra Spanier, professor of English at Pennsylvania State University. The second volume, covering years from 1923 to 1925, is scheduled to be published in the fall of 2013. The project may take 20 years to finish.
- Available in Hardback and Fine/Leather Binding
- Years covered: 1907–1922
- Published: 20 September 2011
- Pages: 516
- ISBN 978-0521897334
- Available in Hardback and Fine/Leather Binding (£75)
- Years covered: 1923–1925
- Published: 30 September 2013
- Pages: 515
- ISBN 978-0521897341
- Fine/Leather Binding: ISBN 978-1107624665
- "Letters Ernest Hemingway Volume 1 :: American literature :: Cambridge University Press". Cambridge.org. 2011-07-05. Retrieved 2013-10-26.
- "An Interview with the General Editor of The Letters of Ernest Hemingway | fifteeneightyfour". Cambridgeblog.org. Retrieved 2013-10-26.
- [dead link]
- Howard, Jennifer (2011-10-10). "Hemingway's Newly Released Letters Cast Author in New Light - Research - The Chronicle of Higher Education". Chronicle.com. Retrieved 2013-10-26.
|This about a non-fiction book on literature or literary criticism article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|