From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Campaign may refer to:
- "The Campaign", the title of a poem by Joseph Addison
- The Campaign (Into the Moat album), 2009
- The Campaign (Affiance album), 2012
- The Campaign (film), a 2012 film
- Political campaign, an organized effort toward specific political goals
- Military campaign, a connected series of battles and maneuvers that support them
- Advertising campaign, a series of advertisements sharing a common element or theme
- Role-playing campaign and campaign setting, a connected series of battles, adventures or scenarios played by the same characters in a role-playing game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.