The Canterbury Tales (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Canterbury Tales is a 14th-century English collection of stories, mainly in verse, written by Geoffrey Chaucer.
The Canterbury Tales may also refer to the following, which are directly or loosely derived from Chaucer's work:
- A Canterbury Tale, a 1944 British film made by Powell & Pressburger
- Canterbury Tales - Musical, a 1968 British production
- The Canterbury Tales (film) (English title), a 1972 Italian film directed by Pier Paolo Pasolini as I racconti di Canterbury (Italian title)
- Academy Award nominated animated The Canterbury Tales (1998-2000) - Animated TV series at the Internet Movie Database
- The Canterbury Tales (TV series), first shown by the BBC in 2003
- Canterbury Tales (tour), a physical theatre piece devised by Icon Theatre in 2003
- The Canterbury Tales (attraction), a 14th-century medieval living history attraction in Canterbury, Kent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Canterbury Tales.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.