The Captured Bird
A little girl (Skyler Wexler) drawing chalk figures on a sidewalk is drawn to a decrepit industrial building. Inside, she witnesses the birth of five horrifying apparitions. They creep towards her, determined to get outside the building and into the world.
As a result of Jovanka’s reputation in the horror world and former position as editor-in-chief of Rue Morgue Magazine, her first film project attracted a world class crew of experienced horror filmmakers. Guillermo del Toro is the executive producer for the film, Karim Hussain is the director of photography, Douglas Buck is the editor, and the special effects and monsters were designed and built by Spectral Motion.
The score for the film is written and performed by the heavy metal band Redeemer.
- Todd Brown. "Guillermo Del Toro Exec Producing Jovanka Vuckovic's THE CAPTURED BIRD".
- "ABOUT 'THE CAPTURED BIRD' | A Film by Jovanka Vuckovic". Thecapturedbird.com. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
- "'THE CAPTURED BIRD' FILMMAKERS | A Film by Jovanka Vuckovic". Thecapturedbird.com. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
- Official website
- The Captured Bird at the Internet Movie Database
- The Captured Bird on Twitter
- The Captured Bird on Facebook
- TwitchFilm article
|This article related to a Canadian film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|