From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Catch may refer to:
- The Catch (baseball), a defensive play by Willie Mays in the 1954 World Series
- The Catch, a celebrated defensive play by Endy Chávez in the 2006 National League Championship Series
- The Miracle at Michigan, a game-winning Hail Mary pass for the University of Colorado in 1994
- The Catch (American football), the winning touchdown reception by Dwight Clark in the 1981 NFC Championship
- 2001 Michigan vs. Michigan State football game, also known as "Clockgate"
- The Catch (college football), winning touchdown catch by Clemson in 1977 against South Carolina
- A catch by Alabama receiver Tyrone Prothro behind the head of the defending player, which won 2006 ESPY Best Play of the Year
- Tony Gabriel's winning touchdown catch in the Canadian Football League's 64th Grey Cup
- The Helmet Catch, a Eli Manning pass to David Tyree in Super Bowl XLII
In arts and entertainment:
- "The Catch", an installation artwork created by Thom Ross as a recreation of Willie Mays' famous catch
- The Catch (British band), Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart's band before forming The Tourists
- The Catch (American band), rock band from Seattle, Washington
- The Catch, a new wave band of which Don Snow was a member
- The Catch (TV series), a 2005 television pilot by J.J. Abrams, starring Greg Grunberg
- The Catch (1961 film), a 1961 film by Nagisa Oshima
- "The Catch" (short story), a story in Nadine Gordimer's 1957 collection The Soft Voice of the Serpent
- The Catch (1983 film), a 1983 Japanese film by Shinji Sōmai
- Catch (music), a round with a catch phrase
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Catch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.