From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Centaurs)
|Look up Centaur or centaur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Centaur refers to a Greek mythological creature, half human, half horse. Centaur may also refer to:
- Centaur (minor planet), a class of minor planets orbiting between Jupiter and Neptune
- Centaur (rocket stage), an American rocket stage used for space launches
- Narnian Centaurs, the representation of centaurs specifically in CS Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia
- The Centaur, a novel by John Updike
- Centaur Publications (1938–1942), one of the earliest American comic book publishers.
- Centaur (Dungeons & Dragons), a creature in the Dungeons & Dragons role playing game
- Centaur tank, a British World War II tank
- AHS Centaur, an Australian hospital ship sunk by the Japanese during World War II
- HMS Centaur, the name of five different Royal Navy warships
- Acme Centaur, a conversion program for the Stinson L-13 aircraft
- Centaur (1849 ship), a brig shipwrecked off Western Australia
- Rambler Centaur, a 1962 show car by American Motors
Film and TV
- The Centaurs (1921 film)
- USS Centaur, a fictional spaceship from the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "A Time to Stand"
- The Centaurs, band
- Centaur (band), an American rock band formed in 2000 by Hum founder Matt Talbott.
- "The Centaur," a song by Buck 65 from the album Vertex
- Centaur (computing), an external component for POWER8 chips
- Centaur (typeface), a 20th-century serif typeface based on Renaissance models
- Centaur Technology, a CPU design company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Centaur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.