Company Logo (up) The Centaurus Building (below)
|Type||Hotel, Mega Mall, Residential and Corporate|
|Opening||17th February 2013|
|Cost||USD $ 350 million|
|Architectural||200 m (656 ft)|
|Floor count||41 |
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Pak Gulf Construction, Tamimi Group of Companies (Saudi Arabia) and Sardar Builders|
|Number of rooms||350|
The Centaurus is a mixed use real estate development in the most central location of Islamabad, Pakistan. Designed by British architectural company WS Atkins, it comprises three skyscrapers, containing corporate offices, residential apartments and a 5-star hotel. The tallest skyscrapers in the city have 41 stories and all three are linked by a shopping mall. Interior Design of The Residence and Mall have been designed by ODEION-Turkey. Its estimated cost is $350 million USD. The Centaurus Mall is located over four-storey, which has around 250 shops, The Centaurus Mall will feature a five-screen cinema, a “fun city” for children was planned, a food court featuring international fast food chain outlets, and four levels of parking in the basement.
- List of tallest buildings in Karachi
- List of tallest buildings in Islamabad
- List of tallest buildings in Lahore
- List of tallest buildings in Pakistan
- Sher, Fazel (August 10, 2006). "FIA holds probe into 34 mega projects". Pakistan Today. Retrieved November 25, 2011.
- Irfan Raza, Syed (September 30, 2010). "Power to Centaurus CDA allocates land for grid station". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- Irfan Raza, Syed (August 8, 2011). "FIA probes limitless rise". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- "Islamabad Pakistan Begins Centaurus Work". Skyscrapernews.com. August 10, 2006. Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- "Faulty policies endanger investment". Dawn (newspaper). October 3, 2010. Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- "The Centaurus, The Centaurus Mall, The Centaurus Hotel". Business Science Articles (Website). May 16, 2012. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
Centaurus has been opened on 17th of Feb, 2013 in Islamabad (Pakistan) Centaurus Opening in Pakistan