Company Logo (up) The Centaurus Building (below)
|Type||Hotel, Mega Mall, Residential and Corporate|
|Opening||17th February 2013|
|Cost||USD $ 350 million|
|Architectural||200 m (656 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Pak Gulf Construction, Tamimi Group of Companies (Saudi Arabia) and Sardar Builders|
|Number of rooms||350|
The Centaurus is a mixed use real estate development in Islamabad, Pakistan. Designed by British architectural firm WS Atkins, it comprises three skyscrapers, containing corporate offices, residential apartments and a 5-star hotel. The tallest skyscrapers in the city have 41 stories and all three are linked by a shopping mall. Interior Design of The Residence and Mall have been designed by ODEION-Turkey. Its estimated cost is $350 million USD. The Centaurus Mall is located over four-storey, which has around 250 shops, The Centaurus Mall will feature a five-screen cinema, a “fun city” for children, a food court featuring international fast food chain outlets, and four levels of parking in the basement.
- List of tallest buildings in Karachi
- List of tallest buildings in Islamabad
- List of tallest buildings in Lahore
- List of tallest buildings in Pakistan
- Official website
- Sher, Fazel (August 10, 2006). "FIA holds probe into 34 mega projects". Pakistan Today. Retrieved November 25, 2011.
- Irfan Raza, Syed (September 30, 2010). "Power to Centaurus CDA allocates land for grid station". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- Irfan Raza, Syed (August 8, 2011). "FIA probes limitless rise". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- "Islamabad Pakistan Begins Centaurus Work". Skyscrapernews.com. August 10, 2006. Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- "Faulty policies endanger investment". Dawn (newspaper). October 3, 2010. Retrieved November 26, 2011.
- "The Centaurus, The Centaurus Mall, The Centaurus Hotel". Business Science Articles (Website). May 16, 2012. Retrieved May 16, 2012.