The Centurion (1961 film)
|Directed by||Mario Costa|
|Music by||Carlo Innocenzi|
Il conquistatore di Corinto (AKA: The Centurion) is a French/Italian international co-production 1961 historical drama film set in 146 BC in Greece. Against the back-drop of the Battle of Corinth, this movie is centered on a love story between a Roman centurion named Caius Vinicius and Hebe, the daughter of a local governor with anti-Roman sentiments.
This film was directed by Mario Costa.
- Jacques Sernas as "Caius Vinicius"
- John Drew Barrymore as "Diaeus"
- Geneviève Grad as "Hebe"
- Gianna Maria Canale as "Artemide"
- Gordon Mitchell as "Quintus Caecilius Metellus Macedonicus"
- Gianni Santuccio as "Critolaus"
- Ivano Staccioli as "Hippolytus"
- Milena Vukotic as "Ancella"
|This article related to historical films is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|