From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Chair may refer to:
- The Chair (film), a 2007 film directed by Brett Sullivan
- The Chair (game show), an American game show
- "The Chair" (song), a song by George Strait
- The Chair (Aintree Racecourse), a fence at Aintree Racecource that is best known for its use in the Grand National horse race
- The Chair, a 1988 film directed by Waldemar Korzeniowsky
- A slang term for the electric chair
- The main prize awarded at the Eisteddfod
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.