From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Chariot)
A chariot is a two-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle. This may also refer to:
- Chariot (carriage), a horse-drawn carriage
- Chariot (vehicle), The tracked all-terrain vehicle used by the Robinson family in the television series, Lost In Space
- Mitsubishi Chariot, a compact MPV produced by Mitsubishi Motors
- Chariot manned torpedo : weapon deployed by the Royal Navy in World War II
- CHARIOT, a proposed truck for use on the moon
- Charioteer tank
- Chariot (album), by Gavin DeGraw
- "Chariot" (song), the title track from the album
- The Chariot (band), a hardcore band from Douglasville, Georgia, United States
- "The Chariot" (song), by The Cat Empire
- Chariot, a French #1 single by Petula Clark (a song translated into English as "I Will Follow Him" by Little Peggy March) It is composed by Paul Mauriat, Franck Pourcel and Raymond Lefèvre. A version of this song with Norwegian lyrics (de novo, not translated from the original) is performed by the group KLM and called Torsken kommer (The cod comes; La morue vient) or Se torsken (See the cod; Voir la morue).
- Chariot is an instrumental, written by Rhet Stoller in 1960 and performed by him the same year in the style of The Shadows.
- The Chariot (Tarot card), a Major Arcana Tarot card
- Operation Chariot, 28 March 1942 raid on the docks of St. Nazaire in France
- A xiangqi (Chinese chess) piece moving like the rook in Western chess
- Chariot (Australia), internet service provider
- Chariots Shoreditch, Chariots is a chain of bathhouses in the UK
- Chariot, a fictional character from the anime series Black Rock Shooter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.