From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Chariot)
A chariot is a two-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle.
Chariot may also refer to:
- Chariot (carriage), a horse-drawn carriage
- Chariot (vehicle), the tracked all-terrain vehicle used by the Robinson family in the television series Lost In Space
- Chariot (China), attack and pursuit vehicle in ancient China
- Mitsubishi Chariot, a compact MPV produced by Mitsubishi Motors
- Chariot manned torpedo : weapon deployed by the Royal Navy in World War II
- Chariot (album), by Gavin DeGraw
- "Chariot" (song), the title track from the album
- The Chariot (band), a hardcore band from Douglasville, Georgia, United States
- "The Chariot" (song), by The Cat Empire
- "Chariot", a French single by Petula Clark, translated into English as "I Will Follow Him"
- Chariot (Chinese constellation), one of the Twenty-eight mansions of the Chinese constellations
- The Chariot (Tarot card), a Major Arcana Tarot card
- Operation Chariot, 28 March 1942 raid on the docks of St. Nazaire in France
- A xiangqi (Chinese chess) piece moving like the rook in western chess
- Chariot (Australia), internet service provider
- A chain of bathhouses in the UK, notably Chariots Shoreditch
- Chariot (Black Rock Shooter), a fictional character from the anime series Black Rock Shooter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.