||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2011)|
|Origin||Somerville, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Labels||Red Car Records|
|Past members||Ellie Vee
Kat Kina (farfisa organ)
Stu Yaffe (bass)
Pete Stone (bass)
Dennis Burke (drums)
Chris Farrell (bass)
Ethan Jon Kreitzer (organ)
Prince Frederick (drums)
Jason Meeker (drums)
The Charms are a garage rock band from Somerville, Massachusetts formed in 2002. The current lineup consists of Ellie Vee, Joe Wizda, Kat Kina, Mark Nigro, and Jason Meeker. The band teamed with local Boston based management company Twisted Rico Management (Steev Riccardo) and formed Red Car Records in 2003.
|2007||Heroes and Villains (EP)||Red Car Records|
|2007||Strange Magic||Wicked Cool Records, licensed for reissue by Red Car Records|
|2006||Easy Trouble DVD||Red Car Records|
|2005||Pussycat||Red Car Records|
|2004||So Pretty (EP)||Primary Voltage, licensed for reissue by Red Car Records|
|2003||Charmed, I'm Sure||Red Car Records|
2004 "Christmas with the Kranks" soundtrack Hollywood Records
- Mason, Stewart. "Reviews: Pussycat - The Charms". Allmusic. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- Luerssen, John D. "Reviews: So Pretty - The Charms". Allmusic. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- Mason, Stewart. "Reviews: Charmed, I'm Sure - The Charms". Allmusic. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- Greene, Jo-Ann. "Reviews: Strange Magic - The Charms". Allmusic. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- Milano, Brett (December 29, 2005). "Unlucky Charms; Garage-rockers bounce back after tour debacle". Boston Herald. Retrieved 2011-04-24.(subscription required)
- "The Charms take aim at false idols". Worcester Telegram & Gazette. March 18, 2007. Retrieved 2011-04-24.(subscription required)
- Morse, Steve (March 11, 2007). "Charms documentary offers rock and woes". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2011-04-24.(subscription required)
- Blagg, Christopher (January 26, 2004). "Retro-rock revival hath its Charms". Boston Herald. Retrieved 2011-04-24.(subscription required)
|This article on a United States indie rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|