|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||544|
|Executive producer(s)||Gordon Elliott|
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Chew Productions|
|Picture format||720p (16:9 HDTV)|
|Original run||September 26, 2011– present|
The Chew is an American cooking-themed talk show that airs on ABC as part of the network's weekday daytime lineup. The name and format was inspired fellow ABC talk show, The View, but The Chew centers on food-related and lifestyle topics rather than celebrity news. The program also airs in Canada on the stations of the City television system.
It premiered on September 26, 2011, and replaced the soap opera All My Children. It is hosted by Mario Batali and Michael Symon from Iron Chef America, Carla Hall from Top Chef, Clinton Kelly from What Not to Wear, and wellness enthusiast Daphne Oz.
On April 11, 2012, ABC officially renewed The Chew for a second season.
The third season premiered on September 9, 2013.
- "The Chew Episodes on ABC". TV Guide. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- Seidman, Robert (June 30, 2011). "ABC's The Chew to Debut Monday, September 26 at 1p ET". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- Rice, Lynette (April 14, 2011). "ABC cancels 'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live,' replaces soaps with lifestyle shows". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- "Producers - The Chew". ABC Medianet. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- "Tickets - The Chew". ABC. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- Beth S. (May 17, 2013). "Cookbook Review: The Chew: Food. Life. Fun.". Blogger. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (September 6, 2013). "Season 3 of 'The Chew' to Premiere Monday, September 9 on ABC". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- Alex Ben Block (April 11, 2012). "ABC Renews General Hospital and The Chew, Cancels The Revolution". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 26, 2014.