From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Children may refer to:
- The Children (band), a Canadian band formed in the mid-1960s, featuring William Hawkins, Bruce Cockburn and David Wiffen, and managed by Harvey Glatt
- The Children (1980 film), low-budget horror film
- Children of Ravensback, remake of the 1980 film
- The Children (1984 film), a French film
- The Children (1990 film), a British-German drama film directed by Tony Palmer
- The Children (2008 film), British horror film
- The Children (miniseries), a three-part miniseries produced for ITV in the United Kingdom
- "The Children" (Game of Thrones), the season 4 finale of Game of Thrones
- The Children of the Vault, fictional enemies of Marvel Comics' X-Men
- For the children (politics), a faulty rhetorical argument
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.