ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks
|ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks|
|Created by||Janice Karman|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||52|
|Executive producer(s)||Ross Bagdasarian, Jr.
|Running time||11 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Bagdasarian Productions
|Original channel||Nickelodeon (excluding Brazil, Germany, North America, and Spain)|
|Original airing||March 2015|
|Related shows||The Alvin Show (1961–1962)
Alvin and the Chipmunks (1983–1990)
ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks (originally under the working title "The Chipmunks and Chipettes") is an upcoming CGI-animated television series featuring The Chipmunks and The Chipettes. After a 25 year hiatus, the premiere of this series will mark their first television appearance together since 1990. A promotional trailer for the series was posted on YouTube on February 9, 2014. On February 25, 2014, Nickelodeon acquired two seasons of the series and, excluding North America and Brazil, plans to begin airing it in early 2015. On June 5, 2014, Super RTL acquired the rights to air the series in Germany, and Atresmedia acquired the rights to air the series in Spain.
- White, Peter (October 5, 2012). "Lagardere’s Genao revamping Alvin and The Chipmunks". TBI Vision. Retrieved December 22, 2012.
- Keslassy, Elsa (October 5, 2012). "Genao to revives 'Chipmunks,' 'Xiaolin'". Variety. Retrieved December 22, 2012.
- Guider, Elizabeth (October 5, 2013). "'Alvin and the Chipmunks': PGS Entertainment Takes Global Rights to New TV Series". HollywoodReporter. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Alvin and the Chipmunks 2015 Tv Series Sneak Peak Promo Video". YouTube. 9 February 2014. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- "PGS Takes New ‘Chipmunks’ Series to Germany and Spain". Animation World Network. June 5, 2014. Retrieved August 13, 2014.
- ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks on Ouido Productions
|This animated television series–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|