The Christmas Tree (1969 film)
|The Christmas Tree|
|Directed by||Terence Young|
|Music by||Georges Auric|
|Editing by||Monique Bonnot|
L'Arbre de Noël (internationally released as The Christmas Tree) is a 1969 French drama film directed by Terence Young. It was defined as "the most tearful film of sixties". The film was co-produced by Italy where it was released as L'albero di Natale.
- William Holden: Laurent Ségur
- Virna Lisi: Catherine Graziani
- Bourvil: Verdun
- Brook Fuller : Pascal Ségur
- Mario Feliciani: Paris doctor
- Madeleine Damien: Marinette
- Friedrich von Ledebur: Vernet
- Georges Douking: Pet owner
- Jean-Pierre Castaldi: The motorcycle policeman
- Yves Barsacq: Charlie Lebreton
- Mario Gerosa. Il cinema di Terence Young. Il foglio, 2009.
- Laura, Luisa and Morando Morandini, Il Morandini: dizionario dei film 2001, Zanichelli, Bologna, 2000, p. 34. ISBN 88-08-03105-5.
|This article related to a French film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|