The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Peru
As of January 1, 2011, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reported 493,563 members in 100 stakes and 24 districts, 776 Congregations (596 wards and 180 branches), 9 missions, and 1 temple in Peru.
The History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is summarized in The Book of Doctrine and Covenants.
- Peru Arequipa Mission
- Peru Chiclayo Mission
- Peru Cusco Mission
- Peru Huancayo Mission
- Peru Iquitos Mission
- Peru Lima Central Mission
- Peru Lima East Mission
- Peru Lima North Mission
- Peru Lima South Mission
- Peru Lima West Mission
- Peru Piura Mission
- Peru Trujillo Mission
|38. Lima Peru|
|147. Trujillo Peru (Dedication Scheduled)|
|169. Arequipa Peru (Announced)|
- LDS Meetinghouse Locator.Nearby Congregations (Wards and Branches).
- LDS Newsroom (Statistical Information)
- "New temple announced in Trujillo, second in Peru", Church News, December 13, 2008, retrieved 2012-11-05
- Mandy, Morgan (8 October 2012). "LDS Church announces plans for new temples in Arizona and Peru". Deseret News. Retrieved 2012-10-18..
- "Mormon Church Lowers Age Limit for Missionaries". ABC News. AP. 6 October 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-18..
- "New temples announced for Tucson, Arizona and Arequipa, Peru". Church News. 6 October 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-18..
- LDS Newsroom - Peru
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Peru) - Official Site
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Visitors Site
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|