Civil war (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Civil War)
A civil war is a conflict within a nation.
Civil war may also refer to:
- Civil War (comics), 2006-2007 Marvel Comics crossover
- Civil War (game), a 1961 wargame from Avalon Hill
- Civil War: A Nation Divided, a 2006 first-person shooter game for the Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 2
- The Civil Wars, an American folk band
- Civil War (song), a 1991 song by Guns N' Roses
- the CIVIL warS: a tree is best measured when it is down, a 1980s opera by director Robert Wilson
- Civil War (album), an album by American punk rock band Dillinger Four
- The Civil War, a 2003 album by Matmos
- Civil War (band), a Swedish heavy/power metal band founded in 2012
- Competitions between Oregon State University and the University of Oregon:
- The Civil War (TV series), 1990 documentary American TV series
- Civil Wars (TV series), 1991-93 American TV series starring Mariel Hemingway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.