|Genres||R&B, hip-hop, Rap|
|Associated acts||Keri Hilson, Danja, Timbaland, T.I., Menudo, Bill Jabr, Infinity/Full Scale, Brian Kidd, Hit-Boy, Cristal Q., Bayje, The Goods, Teyana Taylor, Chris Cornell|
The Clutch was an American collective of songwriters responsible for a series of successful singles including Omarion's "Ice Box", Ciara's "Like a Boy", Timbaland's "The Way I Are", Britney Spears' "Radar" and Justin Bieber's "One Less Lonely Girl".
Based in Atlanta, The Clutch consisted of Candice Clotiel "Gg" Nelson, Ezekiel "Zeke" Lewis, Patrick Michael "J. Que" Smith, Balewa Muhammad and Keri Lynn Hilson. Any combination of two or more of the five writers on a song is considered a track "written by The Clutch" as they rarely worked as a complete fivesome.
The Clutch launched many successful record producers, including: Calvo Da Gr8 ("Like a Boy"), Bigg D ("Wrong When You're Gone") and most notably Hit-Boy ("Forever", "Hey Young Girl") The Clutch also wrote songs for some of the most successful producers in modern music including Timbaland, Danja, Bryan-Michael Cox, Bloodshy & Avant and Tricky Stewart.
Singles discography 
C Single Release Cancelled
P Promo Only Or Limited Release
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (October 2012)|
- The Clutch on Myspace
- The Thomas Crown Chronicles - Archive of The Clutch News
- The Clutch @ BMI
- Concrete Loop - Article on The Clutch
- All Hip Hop - Interview with J. Que & Ezekiel Lewis from The Clutch
- Thomas Crown Chronicles - Interview with Candice Nelson from The Clutch
- Monica Mania - Interview with J. Que from The Clutch
- OK! Magazine - Interview with Keri Hilson from The Clutch
- DUBCNN - Interview with Keri Hilson from The Clutch
- MTV.com - Interview with Keri Hilson from The Clutch
- SOHH - Interview with Keri Hilson from The Clutch
- Access Atlanta - Jesse McCartney Speaks On The Clutch
- Mix Online - The Clutch referenced
- Le groupe SoulRnB.com consacré au collectif The Clutch