The Coast (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Coast is a weekly newspaper in Halifax, Canada.
The Coast may also refer to:
- The Coast, Newark, New Jersey, a neighborhood in Newark, New Jersey, USA
- "The Coast", a song by Paul Simon from his 1990 album The Rhythm of the Saints
- The Coast (band), an indie rock band from Toronto, Canada
- The Coast (EP), the 2006 self-titled debut EP by The Coast
- The Coast 89.7, the branding of CKOA-FM, a radio station in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada
- The Coast (radio station), a regional radio station based in Southampton, England
- Coast, a shoreline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.