The Collected Works of C. G. Jung
The Collected Works of C. G. Jung is a multi-volume work containing the major writings of psychiatrist C. G. Jung. The books were edited and translated into English by Gerhard Adler and R.F.C. Hull.
Volumes (Bollingen Series)
- 1. Psychiatric Studies (1957)
- 2. Experimental Researches
- 3. The Psychogenesis of Mental Disease (1960)
- 4. Freud and Psychoanalysis (1961)
- 5. Symbols of Transformation (1956, a revision of Psychology of the Unconscious, 1912)
- 6. Psychological Types
- 7. Two Essays on Analytical Psychology (1953)
- 8. The Structure and Dynamics of the Psyche
- 9i. Part 1 - The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious
- 9ii. Part 2 - Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self (1959)
- 10. Civilization in Transition (1964)
- 11. Psychology and Religion: West and East
- 12. Psychology and Alchemy (1953)
- 13. Alchemical Studies (1967)
- 14. Mysterium Coniunctionis: An Inquiry Into the Separation and Synthesis of Psychic Opposites in Alchemy (1963)
- 15. The Spirit in Man, Art, and Literature (1966)
- 16. The Practice of Psychotherapy (1954)
- 17. The Development of Personality (1954)
- 18. The Symbolic Life. Miscellaneous Writings
- 19. General Bibliography of C.G. Jung’s Writings / compiled by Lisa Ress
- 20. General Index to The Collected Works of C.G. Jung / compiled by Barbara Forryan and Janet M. Glover
The (UK) Routledge collection follows the same number sequence
In addition to the 20 volume 'Collected Works' the following titles are also included as part of the Bollingen Series
- Supplementary Volume A - The Zofingia Lectures
- Analytical Psychology: Notes of the Seminars Given in 1925
- Dream Analysis: Notes of the Seminars Given in 1928-30
- Visions: Notes on the Seminars Given in 1930-34
- Nietzsche's Zarathustra: Notes of the Seminars Given in 1934-39: Vol 1
- Nietzsche's Zarathustra: Notes of the Seminars Given in 1934-39: Vol 2
Volumes (Philemon Series)
The Philemon Series is currently in production by the Philemon Foundation (http://www.philemonfoundation.org). The series will eventually include an additional 30 volumes of work containing previously unpublished manuscripts, seminars and correspondence.
- The Jung-White Letters, 2007.
- Children’s Dreams, 2007.
- The Red Book, 2009.
- The Question of Psychological Types, 2013.
- Abstracts of the Collected Works of C.G. Jung - C.G. Jung Page website with detailed abstracts written by the National Institute of Mental Health.