From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Colonel (film))
The Colonel can refer to:
- Colonel Sanders, the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)
- Colonel Tom Parker, the manager for Elvis Presley
- Jean-Charles Langlois. a 19th-century French soldier and painter
- The Colonel (play), an 1881 play by F. C. Burnand
- The Colonel, informal name for anyone with the military rank of Colonel, whether actively serving or retired. See also Kentucky colonel
- The Colonel (1917 film), a 1917 film directed by Michael Curtiz
- The Colonel (1974 film), a 1974 film directed by Chatrichalerm Yukol
- The Colonel (2006 film), a 2006 film directed by Laurent Herbiet
- The Colonel (Monty Python), a recurring character in Monty Python's Flying Circus, played by Graham Chapman
- The Colonel (One Hundred and One Dalmatians), character in the story One Hundred and One Dalmatians
- The Colonel (The Americans), the thirteenth episode of the first season of the television series The Americans
- The Colonel (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse.
- The Colonel, a character in the Conker series
- The Colonel, the alias used by Colin Moulding of the band XTC for the 1980 single release of Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen
- The Colonels, the regime of Polish colonels during the period 1926-1939
- The Colonels, the Greek military junta of 1967–1974
- The Colonels, rule by senior military officials, see military junta.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.