The Colour of Magic (video game)
|The Colour of Magic|
Original cover art
The Colour of Magic is a text adventure game developed by Delta 4 and published by Piranha Games, released in 1986. It was released for the ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, and Commodore 64 computers. It is the first Discworld computer game and so far the only one adapted directly from one of the novels, and follows the plot of the book closely.
- James, Chris (16 May 2006). "Discworld: The Colour of Magic review". Pocket Gamer. Steel Media. Archived from the original on 4 July 2011. Retrieved 8 February 2014.
- "Discworld: The Colour of Magic image 2 of 8". Pocket Gamer. Steel Media. Archived from the original on 8 February 2014. Retrieved 8 February 2014.
- The Colour of Magic computer game
- Playable version online - requires Java[dead link]
- The Colour of Magic at World of Spectrum
- The Colour of Magic Z-Code Remake
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|