From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Combine)
For combining articles in Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Merging.
|Look up combine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Combine may refer to:
Technical or technological
- Combine harvester, used in agriculture
- Combine car, a type of railway car
- Diplexer (sometimes called a combiner), a device that combines radio frequency outputs
- Combine painting, type of painting in which 3-dimensional objects are part of the painted surface, closely associated with Robert Rauschenberg
Administrative or organizational
- Combine (enterprise), commercial institutions, especially in countries that belonged to the Soviet Bloc
- The act of forming a trade union
- NFL Scouting Combine, a short training camp used by NFL team scouts
Fictional or abstract
- The Combine, the hallucinated manifestation of oppression in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- Draconis Combine, a faction in the BattleTech universe
- Combine (Half-Life), an alien regime from the video game Half-Life 2
- Combined (disambiguation)
- Combination (disambiguation)
- Merge (disambiguation)
- Unite (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Combine"
- All pages with titles containing "Combine"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Combine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.