From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Comedians)
|Look up comedian, comedians, or comedienne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A comedian is an entertainer who performs in a comic manner, especially by telling jokes.
Comedian or comedians may also refer to:
- Comedian (film), a 2002 documentary focused on Jerry Seinfeld
- Comedians (film), a 1954 film
- The Comedians (1941 film), a 1941 film
- The Comedians (1967 film), a 1967 film based on the novel by Graham Greene
- The Comedians (TV series), a British television show of the 1970s and mid-1980s
- The Comedian (1957 TV drama), a live drama written by Rod Serling and directed by John Frankenheimer
- The Comedians (2015 TV series), a 2015 FX comedy starring Billy Crystal and Josh Gad
- Comedian (album), a 1983 album by American entertainer Eddie Murphy
- The Comedians (Kabalevsky), a 1940 concert suite by Dmitry Kabalevsky
- The Comedian (comics), a character from the 1986 comic book series Watchmen
- Comedians (play), a 1975 play by Trevor Griffiths
- The Comedians (novel), a 1966 novel by Graham Greene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comedian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.