The Constant Nymph
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Constant Nymph may refer to:
- The Constant Nymph (novel), a 1924 novel by Margaret Kennedy
- The Constant Nymph (1928 film), starring Ivor Novello, Mabel Poulton, and Benita Hume, co-directed by Basil Dean
- The Constant Nymph (1933 film), starring Victoria Hopper, Brian Aherne, and Leonora Corbett
- The Constant Nymph (1938 film), a television film starring Victoria Hopper and Ronald Shiner, directed by Basil Dean
- The Constant Nymph (1943 film), starring Charles Boyer, Joan Fontaine, and Alexis Smith
- The Constant Nymph (play), an adaptation by Margaret Kennedy and Basil Dean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.