The Crimson Circle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crimson Circle may refer to:
- The Crimson Circle (novel), a 1922 crime novel by Edgar Wallace
- The Crimson Circle (1922 film), a British silent film adaptation
- Der rote Kreis (1929 film), a German silent film adaptation
- The Crimson Circle (1936 film), a British film adaptation
- Der rote Kreis, a 1960 German film adaptation
- The Crimson Circle, a "Global Affiliation of New Energy Teachers" and online community founded by channeller Geoffrey Hoppe
- Crimson Circle, a service organisation in Los Angeles whose members come from the Loyola Marymount University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.