From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Cut (film))
The Cut may refer to:
- The Cut, London, a street in London
- The Cut, Berkshire, a river in Berkshire, England
- Maryland House of Correction or "The Cut", Jessup, Maryland, U.S.
- "The Cut" or Downshire Bridge, Banbridge, Northern Ireland
- The Cut (theatre), a theater in Halesworth, Suffolk
- The Cut (1998 U.S. TV series), talent show hosted by Lisa Lopes
- The Cut (2005 U.S. TV series), reality show for fashion designers
- The Cut (Australian TV series), drama series starring John Wood (2009)
- The Cut (UK TV series), British teen drama television series (September 2009-December 2010)
- The Cut (2007 film), a 2007 South Korean film
- The Cut (2014 film), a 2014 upcoming film by Fatih Akın, starring Tahar Rahim
- The Cut (play), by Mark Ravenhill
- "The Cut", novel by George Pelecanos (2011)
- The Cut, fashion blog maintained by New York magazine
- The Cut (golf magazine), golf magazine in New Zealand
- Cut (logic programming) or "The cut", a command in Prolog
- "The cut", in golf terminology, the elimination from a tournament of the worst-scoring golfers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.