From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Daily Ardmoreite)
|Founded||October 28, 1893|
|Headquarters||117 West Broadway,
Ardmore, Oklahoma 73402, United States
|Circulation||8,000 daily |
- "About The Daily Ardmoreite". Chronicling America. Library of Congress. Retrieved May 24, 2012.
- "Daily Ardmoreite", Finder Binder: Oklahoma's Updated Media Directory, 2010 Winter Issue.
- Morris Communications buys Stauffer Communications
- Morris Publishing Completes Sale of Publications to GateHouse Media
- "Gatehouse Media buys Pittsburgh Morning Sun, Independence Examiner, Hannibal Courier-Post, 11 other dailies" at The Turner Report (accessed February 25, 2010).