From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Dark Knight)
Dark Knight may refer to:
- Dark Knight (nickname), a nickname for the superhero Batman
- Batman: The Dark Knight, an ongoing comic book series written by David Finch, started in 2011
- Batman: The Dark Knight, a 1986 miniseries by Frank Miller collected in the graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns
- The Dark Knight Trilogy, collecting the Christopher Nolan films:
- Batman: DarKnight, an undeveloped Batman film proposed in 1998
Other Batman media
- The Dark Knight (soundtrack), the soundtrack album to the 2008 film
- The Dark Knight (video game), a cancelled video game based on the 2008 film
Batman amusement park rides
- The Dark Knight Coaster, a roller coaster at several Six Flags parks
- Batman: The Dark Knight (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Six Flags New England
- Dark Knight (TV series) or Fantasy Quest, a medieval adventure TV series featuring Todd Rippon
- Dark Knight, a character class in Final Fantasy
- "The Dark Knight of Gotham", nickname for Matt Harvey, Major League Baseball pitcher for the New York Mets.
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, a monthly comic book series from 1989 to 2007
- All pages with titles containing "Dark Knight"
- Dark Night (disambiguation)
- Black Knight (disambiguation)
- Darkest Knight
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dark Knight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.