is the sixth studio The Deed Is Done album by American southern rock band Molly Hatchet, released in 1984. This is the first Molly Hatchet album with only two guitarists, after Steve Holland had been replaced by ex- Danny Joe Brown Band keyboard player John Galvin. The sound of the album is quite different from the southern rock of the band's earlier offerings, completing the transition towards more commercial and FM-friendly hard rock.
Track listing [ edit ]
- 5:01 (Thomas DeLuca, Tom Jans) [2 ] "Backstabber"
- 4:17 (Ronald Brooks, T. DeLuca, Jeff Ross) "She Does She Does"
- 6:14 ( Danny Joe Brown, Bruce Crump, John Galvin, Dave Hlubek, Duane Roland, Riff West) "Intro Piece"
- 1:16 (J. Galvin) "Stone in Your Heart"
- 4:17 (Harold Tipton, R. Brooks, T. DeLuca) "Man on the Run"
- 4:14 (Jack Armstrong, T. DeLuca, Gary Harrison, Terry Manning, D. Roland) "Good Smoke and Whiskey"
- 3:37 (B. Crump, D.J. Brown, D. Hlubek, T. DeLuca, J. Galvin, D. Roland, R. West) "Heartbreak Radio"
- 3:31 ( Frankie Miller, Troy Seals) "I Ain't Got You"
- 2:32 ( Calvin Carter) "Straight Shooter"
- 3:54 (D.J. Brown, B. Crump, J. Galvin, D. Hlubek, D. Roland, R. West) "Song for the Children"
- 2:33 (D. Hlubek)
Personnel [ edit ]
Band members [ edit ]
Additional musicians [ edit ]
Production [ edit ]
Terry Manning - producer, engineer, mixing Tom Harding, Dana Cornock - assistant engineers
Bob Ludwig - mastering Ezra Tucker - cover art
Album - Billboard (North America) [3 ]
The Billboard 200
Singles - Billboard (North America) [4 ]
The Billboard Hot 100
"Stone in Your Heart"
References [ edit ]