||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (July 2014)|
|Past members||Martin Johnson
The Dials are a British band formed in 2002 in Brighton, England. Their music is a mixture of psychedelia, country and rock. The Dials released their debut self-titled album in 2007, which Americana UK describes as "A sprawling stylistically diverse work that is almost flawlessly executed... An excellent debut." Their second album, The Companions of The Rosy Hours, was released in June 2009 to critical acclaim. Shindig! magazine said "A band that never throw themselves wildly on a great idea, but instead nurture and raise it in absolute perfection... The Dials have made one of the most promising LPs in ages"
Their third album was released in October 2013 preceded by a single, "Rose Marie".
- The Coracle (EP) (February 2007)
- The Dials (album) (March 2007)
- "Where Did Our Love Go" (single) (June 2007)
- "Watch Her Walk Away" (single) (May 2009)
- Companions Of The Rosy Hours (album) (June 2009)
- "Good Morning Mr Magpie" (single) (September 2009)
- "Rose Marie" (single) (September 2013)
- The End Of The Pier (album) (October 2013)
- "Mondo Space" (single) (March 2014)