The Disappearing Man and Other Mysteries
Cover of first edition, 1985
|Cover artist||Yoshi Miyake|
|Genre||Mystery short stories|
|Publisher||Walker & Company|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|Preceded by||The Key Word and Other Mysteries|
The Disappearing Man and Other Mysteries is a collection of mystery short stories by American author Isaac Asimov, featurning his boy detective Larry. The book was illustrated by Yoshi Miyake and was first published in hardcover by Walker & Company in 1985.
The book contains five stories. Three were reprinted from Boys' Life and the other two were new stories written for the book.
- "The Disappearing Man" (Boys' Life, June 1978)
- "Lucky Seven" (Boys' Life, September 1982)
- "The Christmas Solution" (Boys' Life, December 1983)
- "The Twins" (first appeared in this book)
- "The Man in the Park" (first appeared in this book)
- The Disappearing Man and Other Mysteries title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Review by John H. Jenkins