From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Dog or The Dogs may refer to:
- The Dog (Goya), a painting by Francisco Goya
- "The Dog" (Seinfeld), an episode of the television series Seinfeld
- The main character in the comic strip Footrot Flats
- Cynic philosopher Diogenes of Sinope
- Alexandr Dolgopolov, Ukrainian top tennis player
- A minor character in the television show Red Dwarf (see Red Dwarf characters)
- The nickname of rapper DMX
- Dogs (French band), 1970's French punk band
- The Dogs, American hiphop band
- The Dogs (Detroit band), a Detroit band in the 1960s and 1970s
- The Dogs (album), their debut album
- The Dogs, Wincanton, house in Wincanton, Somerset, England
- "The Dogs" or "The Doggies", nickname for Bulldogs Rugby League Football Club, an Australian football club
- The Dog in the Pond, often referred to as "The Dog", a public house from British soap opera Hollyoaks.
- "The Dog", song by Rufus Thomas
- The Dogs (film), a 1979 French film
- Dog Islands, an island group in the British Virgin Islands
- Greyhound racing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.