The Dreadful Hours
|The Dreadful Hours|
|Studio album by My Dying Bride|
|Released||November 13, 2001|
|Genre||Death/doom, gothic metal|
|My Dying Bride chronology|
The Dreadful Hours is an album by My Dying Bride released in 2001. It contains a remake of "Return of the Beautiful" (renamed "Return to the Beautiful") from the band's debut album, As the Flower Withers. Singer Aaron Stainthorpe has often cited that either this or "Like Gods of the Sun" is his favourite MDB album. "The Dreadful Hours" comes housed in a digipak with a full colour booklet.
- "The Dreadful Hours" – 9:23
- "The Raven and the Rose" – 8:12
- "Le Figlie Della Tempesta" – 10:08
- "Black Heart Romance" – 5:23
- "A Cruel Taste of Winter" – 7:36
- "My Hope, the Destroyer" – 6:44
- "The Deepest of All Hearts" – 8:56
- "Return to the Beautiful" – 14:23
- Aaron Stainthorpe - vocals
- Andrew Craighan - guitars
- Hamish Glencross - guitars
- Adrian Jackson - bass
- Shaun Taylor-Steels - drums
- Jonny Maudling - keyboards
- Yasmin Ahmed - keyboards on "A Cruel Taste of Winter"
- York, William. The Dreadful Hours review allmusic.com. Retrieved on 2011-06-23.
|This 2000s metal album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|