The Dreamhold is an interactive fiction game by Andrew Plotkin released in 2004. Its primary purpose is to be a tutorial to IF, and because of that the "core" of the game is relatively easy to finish.
As an attempt to make it more appealing for seasoned IF players, Plotkin added an "expert mode", which can be activated early in the game and makes certain puzzles harder.
- The Dreamhold on Plotkin's official website
- Baf's Guide entry for The Dreamhold
- I Had a Dream Which Was Not All a Dream — a review by Dan Shiovitz
- Magic Memories — a review by Magnus Ollson
- Review of The Dreamhold at SPAG
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|