The Duke (TV series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Running time||24 mins.|
|Original run||July 5, 1954– September 24, 1954|
- Paul Gilbert as Duke Zenlee
- Allen Jenkins as Johnny; Johnny was Zenlee's trainer when he boxed.
- Phyllis Coates as Gloria, his girlfriend;
- Rudy Cromwell as Claude Stroud; Stroud partnered with Zenlee in managing the club.
- Leszczak, Bob (2012-11-02). Single Season Sitcoms, 1948-1979: A Complete Guide. McFarland. pp. 41–. ISBN 9780786468126. Retrieved 26 February 2014.
|This comedy television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|