From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Eagle may refer to:
- Ed Belfour, the Canadian ice-hockey goalkeeper in the NHL
- Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards, pseudonym of Michael Edwards, the British ski jumper
- The Eagle (1925 film), a silent film starring Rudolph Valentino
- The Eagle (1959 film), a 1959 Polish film
- The Eagle (2011 film), a British film starring Channing Tatum
- The Eagle (album), a 1990 music album by Waylon Jennings.
- The Eagle (television series), an Emmy-winning Danish crime series
- A rock band formed by former members of Beacon Street Union
- The Eagle (magazine), magazine of St. John's College, University of Cambridge
- The Eagle (newspaper), a local newspaper for Bryan and College Station, Texas
- The Eagle (novel), the final book in Jack Whyte's Arthurian cycle
- The Eagle (poem), written by Alfred Tennyson
- 96.4 Eagle Radio, a radio station in Guildford, England
- CFXL-FM, a classic and contemporary rock station in High River, Alberta, Canada
- CKCH-FM, a country station in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada
- KGLK, a classic rock station in Lake Jackson, Texas
- KKGL, a classic rock radio station in Boise, Idaho
- KOMO-FM, a classic rock radio station in Seattle, Washington
- WXGL, a classic rock station in Florida
The Eagle is a moderately common pub name in England. Notable establishments include:
- The Eagle (pub), in Cambridge, England
- The Eagle in Clerkenwell, London was the original gastropub
- The Eagle on City Road in London, features in a common interpretation of the lyrics to the nursery Rhyme "Pop Goes the Weasel"
- The Eagle and Child, Oxford
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.