The East Is Red
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The East Is Red may refer to:
- The East Is Red (song), is a song that was the de facto anthem of the People's Republic of China during the Cultural Revolution in the 1960s
- The East Is Red (1965 film), a "song and dance epic" directed by Ping Wang
- The East Is Red (1993 film), a 1993 Wuxia film
- The East Is Red: The Sino Soviet War (1974), a game published by SPI (Simulations Publications, Inc.) handling a USSR-PRC conflict in Manchuria and North China during the 1970s.
Dongfanghong may refer to:
- Dongfanghong (literally "The East Is Red") is also the name of a series of Chinese satellites. China's first satellite, Dong Fang Hong 1, included a transmitter broadcasting this song.
- Dongfanghong Township, Dongshan District, Hegang City, Heilongjiang Province, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.