From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Echo may refer to:
- The Echo (novel), a novel by Minette Walters
- The Echo, a 1998 TV movie based on the above novel directed by Diarmuid Lawrence and starring Clive Owen and Joely Richardson
- The Echo (1915 film), an American silent short romantic drama directed by Tom Ricketts
- Sigaw, a Filipino horror film, released internationally as The Echo
- The Echo (2008 film), a horror film based on the Filipino film starring Jesse Bradford and Iza Calzado
- The Echo, an opera by Frank Patterson premiered in June 1925 with tenor Forrest Lamont and soprano Marie Rappold
- The Echo (venue), a live music venue in Los Angeles, California
- The Echo (Irish newspaper)
- The Echo (London), London newspaper published 1868–1905
- Liverpool Echo, Liverpool newspaper
- Southern Daily Echo, English newspaper, commonly known as the Daily Echo or simply The Echo
- The Echo, common name for the South Wales Echo, a newspaper in Cardiff, Wales
- The Echo, a Broadway musical that introduced the song, "Skidamarink"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Echo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.