The Edge (CNBC)
|Presented by||Tom Mackenzie (August 2013 onwards)
Ted David (March 2000-February 2002)
Bill Griffeth (1999-March 2000)
Sue Herera (1997-1999)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Original release||October 6, 1997 – February 1, 2002|
|Preceded by||Business Tonight & Bull Session|
The Edge is a prime time technology news show produced by CNBC World.
The Edge works to give investors a competitive edge by tracking emerging trends in technology and innovation, delving into new cutting edge products and featuring predictions from top analysts and business leaders.
- The Edge was only a half hour program to replace Business Tonight in c. 1998, aired from 6:30 to 7pm ET.
- In c. 1999, it was expanded to one hour, aired from 6 to 7.
- In c. 2000, it was shortened to half hour again, aired from 6 to 6:30.
- In c. 2001, it was moved to 7:30 to 8pm timeslot, and ended its run.
The Edge anchors
- Tom Mackenzie (August 2013 onwards)
- Ted David (March 2000-February 2002)
- Bill Griffeth (1999-March 2000)
- Sue Herera (1997–1999)
|This article about a television news series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|