The Edge (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Edge is a member of the Irish rock band U2.
The Edge may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Edge (1997 film), a survival adventure starring Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin
- The Edge (2010 film), a Russian drama by Alexei Uchitel
- The Edge (Fox TV series), an American television sketch-comedy series
- The Edge (CNBC), an American business news series
- The Edge (Fox News), a news/talk program on the Fox News Channel
- Edge (wrestler), a professional wrestler
- The Edge (1989 film), a made-for-TV movie starring Rutger Hauer
- The Edge, a gaming guide show on XLEAGUE.TV
- The Edge, an Alaskan gold mining dredge on the reality TV show Bering Sea Gold
- The Edge (novel), a young adult novel by Alan Gibbons
- The Edge Chronicles, a fantasy book series by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell
- The Edge (book series), a fantasy book series by Ilona Andrews
- The Edge (Malaysia), a weekly financial newspaper in Malaysia
- The Edge (magazine), an entertainment magazine at the University of Southampton
- The Maine Edge, or The Edge, a weekly newspaper published in Bangor, Maine, U.S.
- Edge, the online journal of the Edge Foundation
- The Edge, a student newspaper at Fort Hays State University
- The Edge, a 1988 thriller by Dick Francis
- The Edge (album), a 2010 alternative music compilation album
- The Edge Festival, a music festival in Edinburgh, Scotland
- "The Edge", a song by Blind Guardian
- "The Edge", a song by David McCallum
- "The Edge", a song by Eiffel 65
- "The Edge (song)", a song by Tonight Alive written for the Amazing Spiderman 2 soundtrack
- The Edge Performing Arts & Convention Centre, in Auckland, New Zealand
- The Edge, a digital culture centre at the State Library of Queensland
- The Edge, a future building at the Eden Project in Cornwall, England
- The Edge, a feature of the Eureka Tower in Melbourne, Australia
- The Edge, a red sandstone escarpment above the village of Alderley Edge, Cheshire, UK
- The Edge at Avenue North, an apartment complex at Temple University
- The Edge (radio station), in New Zealand
- The Edge Davao, DXMA, in the Philippines
- The Edge Radio Lucena, DWMZ, in the Philippines
- Edge 96.1 or The Edge 96.1, in Sydney, Australia
- Edge FM or 102.1 The Edge, in Wangaratta, Australia
- CFNY-FM or 102.1 The Edge, in Toronto, Canada
- KDGE or 102.1 The Edge, in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, U.S.
- L107 or The Edge, in West Central Scotland
- WEDG or 103.3 The Edge, in Buffalo, New York, U.S.
- The Edge, a type of pizza sold by Pizza Hut
- Edge (disambiguation)
- On the Edge (disambiguation)
- Over the Edge (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "The Edge"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Edge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.