The Elephant Man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Elephant Man may be a reference to:
- Joseph Carey Merrick (1862–1890), Englishman known as "The Elephant Man" because of his physical appearance caused by a congenital defect
- Gyles Mackrell, British tea planter known for organising elephants to rescue refugees during World War II
- Elephant Man (musician), real name O'Neil Bryan (b. 1975), Jamaican musician
- Huang Chuncai, "China's Elephant Man"
- The Elephant Man (play), a 1977 Broadway play by Bernard Pomerance
- The Elephant Man (film), a 1980 film directed by David Lynch
- The Elephant Man (TV film), a 1982 television adaptation by Steve Lawson and directed Jack Hofsiss
- Elephantmen, fictional characters in the comic book series of the same name, published by Image Comics
- The Elephant Man's Alarm Clock, a 2006 album by Buckethead
- "Elephant Man", a song by English band Suede from the 1999 album Head Music
- "Elephant Man", a song by Atlanta Progressive Metal band Mastodon from their 2002 album Remission (Mastodon Album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.