The Eternal City
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Eternal City is a nickname referring to the city of Rome.
The Eternal City may also refer to:
- The city of Kyoto, Japan, specifically the historical Heian-kyō, dubbed Yorozuyo no Miya ("The Eternal City").
- The Eternal City, a 1901 novel by Hall Caine
- The Eternal City (1915 film), a film based on the 1901 novel
- The Eternal City (1923 film), 1923 lost film directed by George Fitzmaurice based on the novel
- The Eternal City (2008 film), a 2008 film
- The Eternal City, an online text-based roleplaying game from Worlds-Apart Productions (now SOE-Denver) and hosted by Skotos, Inc
- The Eternal City, a 2009 comic by Sergio Carrera published by Robot Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.