From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Face)
|Look up face in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The face forms a part of the human body: the front of the head.
Face may also refer to:
- Chery Face, a compact car produced by Chery Automobile
- Clock face
- Face (geometry)
- Face (hieroglyph)
- Face (mining), the surface where the mining work is advancing
- Face (sociological concept), dignity or prestige in social relations
- Typeface in typography
- Rock face, a cliff or vertical surface on a large rock or mountain, especially a pyramidal peak
- Roy Face, a former Major League Baseball relief-pitcher
- Face (professional wrestling), a hero-character, meant to appeal to wrestling-fans
Film, TV and theatre
- Face (1997 film), a British crime drama film directed by Antonia Bird
- Face (2000 film), a Japanese dark comedy film directed by Junji Sakamoto and starring Naomi Fujiyama
- Face (2002 film), an American drama film directed by Bertha Bay-Sa Pan and starring Bai Ling
- Face (2004 film), a Korean horror film directed by Yoo Sang-gon
- Face (2009 film), a French comedy-drama film directed by Tsai Ming-liang
- The Face, also known as The Magician, a 1958 film
- The Face (1996 film), a 1996 film
- "The Face", the nickname of Greta Garbo
- Face (or Faceman), nickname of The A-Team character Lieutenant Templeton Peck
- Face, a Nick Jr. character
- "Face" (Ghost in the Shell episode)
- The Face (TV series), a multinational reality modeling-themed show
- Captain Face, a character in The Alchemist (1610) by Ben Jonson
- The Face magazine, a British hip-culture and lifestyle magazine (1980–2004)
- The Face (novel) (2003), a novel by Dean Koontz
- The Face (Vance) (1979), the fourth of the Demon Princes novels by Jack Vance
- The Face, a novel by Angela Elwell Hunt
- Face (novel), a novel by Benjamin Zephaniah
- Face (Columbia Comics), a Columbia Comics superhero
- Face (a cappella group), an American all-male rock a cappella group, featured on The Sing Off, a television singing competition
- Face (musician), a member of So Solid Crew whose real name is Jason Moore
- The Face (album), a 2008 album by Korean singer BoA
- The Face: The Very Best of Visage by Visage (band) (2010)
- Face, a 2006 album by Kenna
- "The Face", a 1990 single by the English all-male pop group And Why Not?
- David Morales presents The Face, a stage name of American house music DJ and producer David Morales
- "Face", a song by Sevendust from their eponymous album
- "Face", a song by Rick Ross (featuring Trina) from Deeper Than Rap
The acronym FACE may refer to:
- F.A.C.E., a mnemonic used to memorize a series of notes in the treble clef
- F.A.C.E. School, Fine Arts Core Education, a fine-arts school in Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Federation of Associations for Hunting and Conservation of the EU, an advocacy group in the European Union
- Film Award of the Council of Europe, a human-rights award bestowed at the Istanbul International Film Festival
- FACE, First Aid Convention Europe, a Red Cross event
- Fluorophore assisted carbohydrate electrophoresis, a biochemical technology
- Free-air concentration enrichment, a technology to test the effect of rising CO2-levels on the production of plant biomass
- Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act, a federal law in the United States
- FACE risk profile (Functional Analysis of Care Environments) a commercial tool for mental health risk assessment.
- Fondation Agir Contre l'Exclusion
- Future Airborne Capability Environment, a standards based computing environment for US DoD aviation platforms.
- All pages beginning with "face"
- All pages with titles containing "face"
- Faces (disambiguation)
- Facing (disambiguation)
- Front (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.