The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty
The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty is a supposed non-fiction book by the American investigative journalist Kitty Kelley. It was published on 14 September 2004, less than two months before the 2004 US Presidential election. Kelley was widely attacked in the media for the book, with charges of partisanship and challenges to her credibility.
Glynn Wilson, a free-lance journalist from Alabama, sued Kelley for plagiarism claiming passages from the book have the exact wording as his on-line article.
- Official website
- New York Times Book Review, "The Family: 'Here Comes the Son'"
- ""All the Way to the White House" review in the Washington Post
- "Brought low by a bottom feeder" review in The Guardian
- Amazon.com's book reviews and description
- Barnes & Noble's editorial reviews and overview
- OnTheIssues.org's book review and excerpts