From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Fan can refer to:
- Fan district, a neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia
- The Fan (Randall novel) is a 1977 novel by Bob Randall
- The Fan (Abrahams novel), a 1995 novel by US author Peter Abrahams
- The Fan (1949 film), starring Martita Hunt and directed by Otto Preminger
- The Fan (1981 film), starring Lauren Bacall, Michael Biehn, Dwight Schultz and Hector Elizondo based on the Randall novel
- The Fan (1996 film), starring Robert De Niro and Wesley Snipes, and directed by Tony Scott
- The Fan, the on-air brand of sport radio stations in Canada owned by Rogers Communications, including CJCL (AM) in Toronto, Ontario and CFAC (AM) in Calgary, Alberta
- The Fan, the on-air brand of sports radio stations in the United States owned by CBS Radio, most notably WFAN in New York City; the "Fan" branding is also used many radio stations under other owners throughout the United States
- The Fan, a villain from anime Triangle Heart
- The Fan, another name for the La Belle Lucie solitaire game
- "The Fan", the fifth episode of the Tenacious D TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.